The SciLifeLab RDM guidelines was built and is maintained by the SciLifeLab Data Centre and NBIS. All contributors are listed below. If nothing else is stated on a page, the content is created by internal contributors.
The editorial group is responsible for moderating the content of the RDM Guidelines site to keep it up to date and to drive further improvement.
Tasks of the editorial group:
- Manage the GitHub repository and review, prioritise and assign issues
- Provide timely feedback to suggestions or questions submitted through the contact form
- Review content and validate links to external resources on a regular basis
- Provide templates and guidelines for contributions
- Ensure that contributors are acknowledged
The advisory group is responsible for the long term development and sustainability of the RDM Guidelines site.